Friday, April 4, 2008

I've Finished!

Yes, I've finally got there, and what a journey it has been. Now I just have to make the time to revisit these wonderful sites and allow them to further empower and enlighten my life. The question I ponder now is, "How does one engage others in the pursuit of knowledge and entertainment, through these glorious avenues?" Me thinketh, that there is little time and even smaller numbers of staff availableto carry out such an heroic task! But let's look to the future with positivity.
My favourite sites were: the Photo galleries, the newsreader sites, Wikis, YouTube and of course the eAudiobook sites. These were sites that were either entertaining, or informative and would be useful to introduce to our patrons who may not know about them yet!
An unexpected outcome for me, was just how much is out there in cyber space and just how user friendly most of it is! It was so much fun that it has prompted me to make more time for the Internet (and to get Broadband at home), and to work out ways in which I can impart my knowledge, skills and enthusiasm onto others.

Yvonne Hodgson signing off.

No comments: